Monday 20 September 2010

Assignment 1 - Contrasts Prep Work

Starting to put together my first assignment. Ideas I am working on at the moment:



Large / Small - Joint, yellow car
Transparent / Opaque - something with coloured film
Diagonal / rounded - shot in alley in town
Pointed / Blunt - macro of a needle with thread, blunt?
Liquid / Solid - ?? jelly?
Hard / Soft - lensbaby?
Smooth / rough - macro shots
Still / Moving - water
Straight / curved - tram lines


I've got some clear ideas for some of the combinations, but for some of the others I want to think about it for a while before committing to an idea.


Looking for contrasts in existing portfolio


So looking through some of my existing portfolio, I have found these shots that show nice contrast of theme.



Soft Dog - Hard Cash



Straight Lines - Curved Leaf



Broad Park - Narrow street


Liquid and Solid

No comments:

Post a Comment