Tuesday 4 January 2011

Assignment Impatience

The crucial ingredients for the last stage of my colours assignment have still not arrived so I have started making visual notes on the colour balance in my existing shots.


Obviously this has been blurred and annotated!

One thing I have been reflecting on is that I had planned to use four distinct sets of images each covering the categories within them, but I have found more than one opportunity to capture colour accents in natural (rather than arranged) compositions. I've also been questioning the artistic merit of the food dye in water shots when repeated over multiple images. Fundamentally most of them are the same shot with different dyes, so I don't think. Will submit them all. I'm really pleased with some shots I took as a backup so I think I will substitute them for a couple of the food dye shots.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment