Sunday 3 October 2010

Exercise 14 - Cropping

This exercise has been another opportunity to try a workflow on the iPad. I decided to do this because when reading the brief for the exercise, for the first time I was tempted to order some prints as the process of cropping using L shapes was intriguing.
So far I have performed all the exercises digitally, where it was recommended to lay out prints, I used slideshows on the PC. This has been sufficient and I don't feel like I have missed out on anything, but with this exercise I wanted to get a bit more hands on. Being a gadget geek though I decided to crop the images using the iPad as it still allowed me to use my fingers to try different crops but without the cost if prints.
I chose images that instantly felt like they could be improved from a crop and then used adobe Photoshop iPad to crop them, following this I used a collage App to show the cropped photo next to the original and make a comment on my thought process.














Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment